Register For The Event
Through Demand Draft (DD)
DD should be made in favor of “Principal, College of Engineering Cherthala” payable at SBT, Cherthala
For full time student , student concession will be given only to students with valid proof.
Send DD to:
Prof. Muhammed Ilyas H
Convener -ICIS '16
College of Engineering Cherthala
Alappuzha Dist - 688541, Kerala, India
Account No: 7179000100024210
Account Holder Name: Muhammed Ilyas H
IFSC Code: PUNB0717900
Branch: Punjab National Bank, Pallipuram
1. Adding Copyright Notice
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:978-1-5090-1987-8/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-1987-8/16/$31.00©2016 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-1987-8/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
Please do not put COPYRIGHT notice in bold letters
Note: Please check any IEEE Conference paper to know the position of the copyright notice (string). It is on the FIRST page, bottom, Left Corner
2. Adding Footer
2016 International Conference on Information Science (ICIS)
3. IEEE Copy Right Form Submission
Send the Scanned copy of IEEE Copy right form and IEEE Comapatible pdf ( Follow the 4th step for creating IEEE compatible pdf. Do not send both files seperately.)
4. Check IEEEXplore Compatibility of your Camera Ready Paper
Create PDF eXpress Account.
First-time users should do the following:
Click Here http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/
1. Select New Users
2. Enter the following: 37544XP for the Conference ID, your email address and a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
4. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
6. Get the APPROVED PDF from pdf-express web site after corrections.
7. Also kindly click the link for “Approve for Collection”
8. Send the approved pdf to email@example.com with message header " Submission No_Title of the paper"
IMPORTANT: You have to complete the process by 15th July 2016. There could be some glitches while preparing IEEE compatible CRC. Kindly start the process early. The PDF- EXPRESS web site will be closed after the deadline
5. Procedure for online Registration
Once Your paper has been accepted by the reviewing committee you can register as a paper presenter by following the steps given below.
2. Create a folder with a name in the following format YOURFIRSTNAME_SECONDNAME_THIRD NAME_Submission No:For Example, if your name is Divya Raj and submission number is 57 then name your folder as DIVYA_RAJ_57 and include the following items in that folder.
- Scanned copy of DD(both sides- write your Paper code & name at the back side of DD or proof of transaction done through Internet Banking - The print of the receipt generated after transaction.
- If Student authors(PG ,UG & Research Scholars), their scanned copy of the ID card.
- If IEEE member then scanned copy of IEEE membership card.
- The camera ready paper and all figures in good quality JPEG format
- The report of the modification done as per the review comments( All in a folder)
Registration details are given below