Who can participate?
- Faculty working in Engineering colleges/Research scholars/Research or PG students
- Maximum Number Of Participants : 40
- Selection will be made on First Cum First Serve Basis
- Seminar Hall, College of Engineering, Cherthala, Alleppey Dist, Kerala
Course Co-ordinators :
- Dr. Rajesh V. G (Principal Co-ordinator)
- Prof. Kannadas P. K. (Co-ordinator)
- Prof. Sandhya S Gopal (Co-ordinator)
Mobile Phone number
- Depending upon the seat availability, a provisional confirmations though email will be sent within two days.
- After receiving email confirmation, send by speed post the completed application form together with the workshop registration fee (Multi city Cheque/Demand Draft(DD) in favour of “Principal, College of Engineering, Cherthala, Kerala and payable at Cherthala, Kerala) to the address given below. The registration fee can be paid by online transfer also as per the online payment details mentioned below. Download the application form by clicking here.
- Please note that, provisional confirmation does not reserve a seat till the last date for receiving applications. Participants are therefore advised in the interest of them to complete the registration process without waiting once they receive the provisional confirmation.
- On receiving the registration fee, a confirmation mail will be send to the applicant with a copy marked to their institution's head’s email for information.
1. Workshop registration fee*1 (To be sent along with the application on confirmation of admission)
- For faculty/Research/PG Students – Rs. 10,000.00
- For industry professionals – Rs. 15,000.00
2. Boarding and lodging fees*2 (To pay in cash on arrival at the place of stay arranged by the college and to obtain receipt – Please note that this is an optional facility arranged on request. Please indicate your requirement on the application)
- For faculty and industry professionals – A.C. Room on twin sharing basis – Rs. 7000.00
- Non A.C. room on twin sharing basis – Rs. 5000.00
- For Research/PG Students – - Non A.C. room on twin sharing basis – Rs. 5000.00
*1 > The workshop registration fee includes course material, lunch, mid-session refreshments, certificate of participation during the entire course duration and some stationery during the workshop.
The application containing DD/Cheque should be sent to:
Dr. Rajesh V. G.,
Principal Co-ordinator – TWOCAE
College of Engineering, Cherthala, Kerala – 688541
- Registration is open
- Last date of registration (if seats are available): 30th September, 2016. 6th October, 2016
- Please download the workshop brochure by clicking here