The registration fee for the participants are:
|Delegates from Academic, R&D Organizations
|Delegates from Government Organizations
|Delegates from Industries
|Student Delegate* Ph.D, PG & UG
Student Delegates - Students are required to upload scanned copy of the student ID / a letter issued by the college or institute during the registration process. The ID proof must be in English and must contain the following information:
1. Student Name
2. Student Number (student ID with photo)
3. Expiration Date /Expected course completion date
(It should be later than the conference date)
4. University / College / Institute Name
The registration fee includes conference kit, high tea and lunch on both days. Failure to pay the registration fees will exclude the paper from the conference proceedings. The registration doesn't cover accommodation, transportation etc. Registration fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Through Demand Draft (DD)
DD should be made in favor of "Principal, College of Engineering Cherthala" payable at SBT, Cherthala. For full time student, student concession will be given only to students with valid ID proof. Send DD to:
College of Engineering Cherthala
Alappuzha Dist - 688541, Kerala, India
Registration fee can also be paid through net Banking with narration statement combining name of author & title of paper. Registration fee is to be paid through NEFT, RTGS etc. in favour of "Convenor SPAAC’16", College of Engineering Cherthala, Payable at :
Punjab National Bank, Chennam Pallipuram, PIN: 688541
SB A/c. No: 7179000100024159
Branch Code: 717900
IFS Code: PUNB0717900
MICR Code: 688024053
Website : https://www.pnbindia.in
Procedure for online Registration
Once Your paper has been accepted by the reviewing committee you can register as a paper presenter by following the steps given below.
- Fill up the online Form.
- Create name in the following format YOURFIRSTNAME_SECONDNAME_THIRD NAME_Submission No: For Example, if your name is Divya Raj and submission number is 57 then name your folder as DIVYA_RAJ_57 and include the following items in that folder.
- Scanned copy of DD(both sides- write your Paper code & name at the back side of DD.
- If Student authors (PG ,UG & PhD), their scanned copy of the ID card.
- The camera ready paper in DOC & PDF formats and all figures in good quality JPEG format ( All in a folder).Download Template
- Scanned signed copy of Copy-right form. Download
- Send this folder (Zipped) through mail to email@example.com on or before 25/06/2016
- Send the hard copy of particular listed in b, c and d (If applicable ) along with the DD on or before 01/08/2016.